EMG ESSE - Quick Response Actuator
Intelligent automatic technology for your wastewater treatment plant
Are you looking for an automatic solution for your drainage processes, e.g. at the primary clarifier?
Then the quick response actuator EMG ESSE is the right solution!
The ESSE actuator opens and closes the discharge valves at the sediment sludge and floating sludge discharge - 100 % electric, no pneumatics or hydraulics required.
The reinforced ELHY® lifting device, with increased force operates the gate valve via the adjustable stainless steel rod. Closing is fast and automatic due to the failsafe return spring and the weight of the linkage.
A limit switch is fitted to detect open and closed positions.
Your advantages on one sight
- Plug & Play - 100 % electric - no pneumatics, no hydraulics
- Position feedback to the PLC of the system by inductive limit switches
- ELDRO®/ELHY® failsafe principle - in the event of a malfunction, the valve automatically closes valve
- Very quick valve opening and closing - sludge is removed very effectively
- Wide temperature range: ready for operation 24/7 at any time of the year
- Simple design and largely maintenance-free
- Manual operation possible (lever), e.g. in case of power failure
- Lifting devices with Ex protection possible
- Biodegradable oils possible
- Valve sizes DN 120/150/200/250
- Optional: stainless steel protection cover