Modernization with EMG: Secure the future now!
Conversion to the current system generation provides operational reliability and saves money
EMG Automation's products and solutions stand for modern engineering and intelligent technology worldwide. The long-lasting use of all plants is ensured by the availability of support and spare parts for many years - far beyond the legally requested period. Due to the limited shelf life (due to aging) and the discontinuation of certain components, which have long since ceased to exist on the market, EMG can no longer guarantee the availability of components from a certain point in time on, despite careful, forward-looking planning.
This is especially true for analog controllers that have been discontinued for some time, for which neither repair nor service is possible today - in short, plant safety for lines with these controllers is definitely no longer assured.
Modern EMG systems, e.g. with plain text displays like the EMG iCON® VS, also ensure significantly easier maintenance.
In times of economic uncertainties, reduced production volumes and often postponed major investments, we recommend using the time efficiently to modernize those plants where faulty and outdated measuring systems are still in use. Thus, your production facilities are well prepared for coming times of high or maximum utilization.
In this situation, we would like to actively help our end customers to implement retrofit projects and plant expansions. Our sales department is prepared worldwide to advise and support you accordingly.
The necessary modernization applies in particular to the following EMG systems:
- all analog control amplifiers (T18, T19, BLR20)
- plug-in cards of the SPC16, such as PDP, MCU16, MCU32, NET, etc.
- UMC controller
- the inductive strip center control BMI (BMI/BMI2, BMIH-CP, BMI2-CP): conversion to SMI
- the first generation EVKs with analog electronics on EVK2-CP
- PLE/PLM and HF-PLE/HF-PLM. Especially PLE/PLM with the 50 Hz lights H4xx and H6xx which are no longer legally available
- the alternating light transmitter LIH/LIH2 or LIC: conversion to the LED light transmitter LLS
- the LIE constant light sensor: conversion to the LED light transmitter LLS
- Uniform light transmitter H211.24.DC on the ecological technology H211.24.DC.LED
- fork sensor GL240/100, the reflex light barrier R42D and the diffuse reflection sensor TW54
- replacement of the first generation furnace control IMH1 by IMH2 (2nd generation) or EMG-Vivaldi®
- for furnace control systems, exchange of the frequency inverter: Lenze E82 series and E92 series to the EMG-SCM with digital interface (CANopen) to the EMG control amplifier
- ESZ of the first generation: ESZ.../01 by the current version
And, of course, regardless of the age of the solution, we will be happy to advise you on replacing any of our competitors' strip guiding systems with a current EMG solution.
You will also find competent contacts at EMG for any kind of strip guiding problems!
Please contact us!