Use the chance for renewal
Plan and implement modernisations now
Upgrading to the current EMG system generation ensures operational reliability and saves money
The year 2021 is already well advanced and the end of the year is not too far away. In this respect, now is the right time to use the remaining time of the year and still available budgets for necessary and sensible modernisations.
Worldwide, EMG Automation products and solutions stand for modern engineering, intelligent technology and durability. However, due to the limited storage capacity (due to ageing) and the discontinuation of certain components that have long since ceased to exist on the market, EMG can no longer guarantee the availability of some components after a certain point in time, despite careful, forward-looking planning.
This applies in particular to analogue controllers that have been discontinued for a long time and for which neither repair nor service is possible today - in short, operational reliability for lines with these controllers is definitely no longer guaranteed.
Modern EMG systems, e.g., with cleartext information in displays as in the EMG iCON® VS or state of the art LED light transmitters in optical measuring systems, also ensure much easier maintenance and utmost durability.
We would now like to actively help you to be now able to implement retrofitting projects and machinery expansions. Our sales department is prepared to advise and support you world-wide accordingly.
The necessary modernisation mainly concerns the following EMG systems:
- all analog control amplifiers (T18, T19, BLR20)
- plug-in cards of the SPC16, such as PDP, MCU16, MCU32, NET, etc.
- UMC controller
- the inductive strip center control BMI (BMI/BMI2, BMIH-CP, BMI2-CP): conversion to SMI
- Evaluation electronics BMI2.11.1 on BMI2.15
- the first generation EVKs with analog electronics on EVK2-CP
- PLE/PLM and HF-PLE/HF-PLM. Especially PLE/PLM with the 50 Hz lights H4xx and H6xx which are no longer legally available
- the alternating light transmitter LIH/LIH2 or LIC: conversion to the LED light transmitter LLS
- the LIE constant light transmitter: conversion to the LED light transmitter LLS
- uniform light transmitter H211.24.DC on the ecological technology H211.24.DC.LED
- fork sensor GL240/100, the reflex light barrier R42D and the diffuse reflection sensor TW54
- Replacement of the first generation of IMH furnace controls (1st generation) with IMH2 (2nd generation) or EMG-Vivaldi®.
- for furnace control systems, exchange of the frequency inverter: Lenze E82 series and E92 series to the EMG-SCM with digital interface (CANopen) to the EMG control amplifier
- ESZ of the first generation: ESZ.../01 by the current version
Let's go - Secure the future now and upgrade to the current system generation
You can use this online form to conveniently check your modernisation needs and contact an expert from EMG for further support.
Click here to go to the online form for modernisation requirements!
If the simultaneous modernisation of several strip guiding systems on a production line is too expensive, we will be happy to work out a graduated modernisation concept with you.
And regardless of the age of the solution, we will of course be happy to advise you on the replacement of any strip guiding system, even from other suppliers, with an up-to-date EMG solution.
You will also find competent contact persons at EMG for any kind of strip guiding problems!
Just contact us!
Know-how and support for the design, construction and installation of a revamp or a complete solution for installation in your production line can be found in concentrated form at EMG! Our sales and service staff, our international sales organisation or our product management (email@example.com)can provide you with specific advice on the configuration of your control and sensor solution at any time.