Mechatronics engineers build complex mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical and electronic components, such as robots for industrial production. They manufacture the individual components and assemble them into machinery and systems. They commission the finished systems and programme or install the appropriate software. They work according to wiring diagrams and design drawings and carefully inspect the systems before handing them over to their customers. They also perform maintenance and repair mechatronic systems.
Source: Federal Employment Agency, BERUFENET – Dated 11/2013
Are you interested in an apprenticeship as a mechatronics engineer?
If you are, you should bring the following attributes to the role:
- Diligence and a willingness to learn
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team
- Have an interest in dealing with technical and electronic devices
- Good grades in mathematics, physics and English
We require the following documents from you:
- Application with your career aspirations
- Curriculum vitae in table format together with your application photo
- Copies of your last two certificates