IT Systems Engineer
IT systems engineers plan, install and configure systems, components and networks associated with information technology. They procure the necessary hardware and software and set up the required power supply. They then put the systems into operation and install the software.
They inform and advise customers on-site regarding the use of devices for information and communication technology such as computers, telephone systems, printers and fax machines.
When installing and setting up the devices, they make sure that they are easily accessible and convenient to use and that they satisfy ergonomic requirements.
Source: Federal Employment Agency, BERUFENET – Dated 11/2013
Are you interested in an apprenticeship as an IT systems engineer?
If you are, you should bring the following attributes to the role:
- Diligence and a willingness to learn
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team
- Interest in computers and electrical engineering
- Good grades in mathematics and information technology
We require the following documents from you:
- Application with your career aspirations
- Curriculum vitae in table format together with your application photo
- Copies of your last two certificates