Industrial Management Assistant
Industrial management assistants control business processes within the company. In materials management, they compare offers, negotiate with suppliers and supervise the receipt and storage of goods. In production management, they plan, control and monitor the production of goods or services and prepare accompanying documents for orders. In sales, they perform calculations, develop price lists and conduct sales negotiations with the customer. They also develop targeted marketing strategies. If they are involved in the fields of accounting and/or finance, industrial management assistants will process, book and control processes that occur during the course of business.
In human resource management, they assess personnel requirements, are involved in acquiring and/or selecting personnel and planning personnel deployment.
Quelle: Federal Employment Agency, BERUFENET – Dated 11/2013
Are you interested in an apprenticeship as an industrial management assistant?
If you are, you should bring the following attributes to the role:
- Diligence and a willingness to learn
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a Team
- Interest in business relationships
- Good grades in mathematics, German and English
We require the following documents from you:
- Application with your career aspirations
- Curriculum vitae in table format together with your application photo
- Copies of your last two certificates