Electronics Engineer specialising in production engineering
Electronics engineers specialising in production engineering install electrical components and systems within the fields of electrical power supply, industrial operating systems or modern building systems and automation technology. They maintain these at regular intervals, modify and/or upgrade them and repair them in the event of a malfunction. They install line systems and power and information lines, as well as electrical equipment for machines together with the associated automation systems.
Electronics engineers programme, configure and check the systems and safety equipment. They organise assembly of the equipment and supervise the work conducted by service providers and other trades. When handing over the systems, electronics engineers specialising in production engineering instruct the future users regarding their operation.
Source: Federal Employment Agency, BERUFENET – Dated 11/2013
Are you interested in an apprenticeship as an electronics engineer?
If you are, you should bring the following attributes to the role:
- Diligence and a willingness to learn
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team
- Technical interest and a good spatial sense
- Good grades in mathematics, physics and English
We require the following documents from you:
- Application with your career aspirations
- Curriculum vitae in table format together with your application photo
- Copies of your last two certificates