Servo valve SV
Hydraulic component for industrial applications
Servo valves are the most important components in any electrohydraulic control system. Our rotary valve design with gap height control ensures minimum friction loss, high repetition accuracy and a large power range for single-stage valves.
Based on our extensive experience with industrial applications and control hydraulics, we decided to equip the valves with a manual operating mechanism for functional control and for setting procedures.
- Flushing of the valve during operation
- Also suitable for low pressure levels
- Guaranteed minimum friction losses, high repetition accuracy
- Large power range for single- and double-stage valves
- Single- and double-stage construction depending on volume flow (SV1-.../SV2-...)
- High level of reliability
- Extremely easy to service
A summary of EMG's hydraulic components, including various technical details, can be found in our product brochure.