Hydraulic controller HR/HA
Hydraulic strip guiding system
The HR hydraulic controller and the HA hydraulic power pack generate reliable hydraulic energy for any power range. A HR hydraulic controller is a HA hydraulic power pack with a servo valve, which regulates the volume flow of the fluid.
Standard hydraulic units fundamentally consist of an oil tank, a motor/pump assembly and a filter. Pressure-regulated pumps with variable displacement are used. If cooling is required, either air or water cooling units may be used.
Customer benefits of the HR/HA:
- Hydraulic energy for any power range
- Units can be tailor-made for coilers that require extreme capacities
- High level of reliability in all areas of application
- Monitoring device (level, temperature, pressure) integrated
- Protection of the components from contaminants in the hydraulic oil via special filters
- Customer-specific design and optimisation
A summary of EMG's hydraulic components, including various technical details, can be found in our product brochure.