ELDRO® Standard series
The electrohydraulic system used by the ELDRO® devices, in conjunction with the straightforward integration in brake systems and the simple electrical commissioning process, result in the following features for the diverse operating conditions:
- High operational reliability
- Long service life thanks to wear-free operation with permanent self-lubrication
- Soft and impact-free operation as a systemic result of the hydraulic operating principle
- Short regulating times
- Approved continuous operation S1
- High switching frequency of up to 2000 cycles per hour in switching mode S3
- Reversing operation without any restrictions
- Easy installation and removal
- Arbitrary direction of motor rotation, therefore no changeover contactors required
- Overloading is not possible during Operation
- Arbitrary external limitation of the stroke path
- Stepless extension of the lifting and/or lowering times through the installation of valves
- The fill level of the operating medium is optimised according to the operating conditions and requires no further inspection.
Technical details are available on request.